Translate

Friday 20 September 2013

HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE



HOW MONDAY BECAME A MILLIONAIRE AFTER LOSING HIS BANK JOB.
"Monday puts his computer to work and made his way while working from home. He says that Online Career Package has helped him change his financial life and recommends it to people as a good opportunity.

He got started with N5,000?
Monday an ex-banker from Imo state never thought that he would work online, until curiosity got the best of him and he consulted Vester Royal. Before he knew it, he discovered his secret to beating the retrenchment exercise, and being able to provide for his family of six while working at home.

I heard Monday’s story last month and decided to give him a call. In our phone interview he told me his amazing story. "I actually make about NGN550,000-NGN700,000 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs' income, especially considering my working hours, I only work about 18-20 hours in a week from home.

Working online has been a financial windfall for Monday Eze and his family, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the retrenchment exercise, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with my family. Thanks to the Vester Royal Business Magnet Company.Now, I am giving my family attention they deserve."

I asked him how he started his life-changing journey. He replied "It was pretty easy,I was causally introduced to Vester Royal Business Magnet Company (www.bizideasvester.blogspot.com) and www.vestersms.com by Google. I just called Vester Royal Business Magnet Company on phone no. 07088788710 and applied for entrepreneurship training. There was a small activation fee; it's not really free but it was NGN5000. I got the training and within four weeks I was making over NGN500,000 per month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. Companies are constantly recruiting people for this, you should try it."

The companies you work with are worth over 100 billion dollars and are the most used sites in the internet market place, like Amazon, Google, Walmart, Delta, Apple and more... You're using the top ranked sites in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows through them every day. It's a great opportunity and this has been helping people work at home for over 5 years. Why not get in with the internet's best and biggest companies?

There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $40,000 per month, but that is exactly what they are - scams. From my conversation with Monday , "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day.”

Quickly, Monday was able to use the simple Online Career Package to make it out of the recession.
"I actually make NGN550,000-NGN700,000 per month from home." - Monday Working online has been a financial windfall for him and his family, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the retrenchment exercise, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is
That I am always home with the family; I save a lot of money."

Monday had never shared his story before, but with his permission, we are putting it public.

No comments:

Post a Comment